Retail Location Analysis Programme 2016
15 March 2016 – 17 March 2016
The Retail Location Analysis Programme is a world leading 3-day development workshop for executives at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School.
Celebrating its 30th year in 2016, Retail Location Analysis is designed for managers with oversight of or day-to-day responsibility for planning and development. Past participants have been drawn from retail, financial and other consumer services, property and retail professional service firms. Participants come from across the world and build global networks and understanding.
The workshop provides an excellent opportunity to discuss and debate the future of the sector in an omni-channel world, with leading international faculty and professionals. You will share expertise with senior level peers from across the globe. In particular, the workshop:
- Encourages discussion with speakers and individual learning through techniques workshops
- Allows for open debate through case studies delivered by a series of invited senior practitioners
- Provides an understanding of the changing context within which locational decision making affecting store and non-store networks through a series of expert briefings.
It is run by the Business School’s Oxford Institute of Retail Management and forms part of the training offered by the ESRC’s Consumer Data Research Centre. It is co-directed by Dr Jonathan Reynolds, Academic Director of the Institute and Dr David Rogers, from DSR Marketing Systems in the US. We believe that our three-day residential programme is the only one of its kind.
|Oxford Alumni card holders
|Individual members of The Society of Location Analysis (10% discount)||£2655.00|
2 nights accommodation (bed and breakfast) at Executive Education Centre, Egrove Park,
Oxford, 15th & 16th March 2016
As part of CDRC’s capacity building activity, the Centre will again offer bursaries to support the costs of two academics in attending this annual programme.
For further information please contact Claudia.Seiler@sbs.ox.ac.uk.
15th March 2016 – 17th March 2016
University of Oxford
Saïd Business School
Executive Education Centre
- "A very good and well organised course, held in excellent facilities.
The sessions included both presentations and exercises, which provided a good balance of academic and real-life practitioner experience."
Asset Planning Manager,
- "I learnt a lot from the approach other participants took in their businesses to the problems along with the theory."
Customer Insights Professional